Douglas McAntagart Poems
- Torn Soul Looking through torrent eyes, Darkness all ...
- Death To Me Death to me I’m the deceiver Death to ...
- Torn Torn to pieces of hate New love seeks at the ...
- New Life Welcome to life What are you thinking What do you ...
- Lies Of Truth What is left What is right Words of my stupid...
- Left To Thought Through my years of tears, angel wings turn...
- The Maze Traveling through these alleys of pain, Beaten at ...
my mind & i try to decifer this insane & mundane
world in which we live in. nothing is ever roses & all is never black & white. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Douglas McAntagart
Looking through torrent eyes,
Darkness all around,
Lightning breaks the horizon,
Of what yet unfound.
Striving through the emptiness,
Barren wastelands of anger,
Shattered by destruction,
My own hand, The maker.
Chasm deep, burning heart
Liquid fire, streams apart.
Crushing blows, torn of will,
Seeking salvation, ever still.
Time alone has no meaning
Each & every second a feeling
Torn to the icy winds
Given to selfish whims
Ever light breaks the night
Sun fading, hear my plight
Night of nights, clear from my ...