Dr Bedadyuti Sahoo
Dr Bedadyuti Sahoo Poems
- Truth -new- I am a maiden sit in a garden Dreaming my life to ...
- Sweet Creation She is a girl, godly creation Carries joy for...
- Oh God! Oh God! You are the source of Light and Love You ...
- Destiny -new- Running train passed railway station An orphan girl ...
- Force -new- Force is not muscle power or physical vigor Force ...
- Hunger -new- Hungry is not a word desire to eat But cramped with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr Bedadyuti Sahoo
I am a maiden sit in a garden
Dreaming my life to become a wife
My father is older he needs to strong my shoulder
Where is my lover? I think in sober
One day came made my nails with shame
Dressed my hair and went in a car
Purchased many designs and sat in the hymns
I saw him so handsome and liked like blossom
Day and night passed loving also distressed
Nothing is offering time is suffering
How Can I sustain? Thinking myself often
Pray god for maiden not to be a widen
Time passed worse dreaming was curse
Don't pray for passion, money and option
I am in...