Dr Puneet Aggarwal
Dr Puneet Aggarwal Poems
- Isn'T She Pretty Sweet sweat on her slender neck Is display ...
- The Half Truth In my most of the time I saw you ...
- Give Your Heart A Break Give your heart a break And you will...
- Alone And Lone You live in me, as why I am alive. this noise...
- Untitled Now that you have my heart in your palms squeezing ...
- On International Dance Day
- Battered Wife Pretty face Beaten blue and black,
An educator at a elite medical college of ahmedabad. longing to quench his thirst to learn more about literature, photography and experimentation with cookery.
Voices & Vices is his first poetry book released in 2013. the book compiles the poems which are near to his heart and reflects his cityways. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr Puneet Aggarwal
Isn'T She Pretty
Sweet sweat on her slender neck
Is display of her inner warmth
Nibbling through the nurturing blossom
a youth so yearnful.
Beneath the golden glow of skin
Lies a transparent heart
A heart radiant as if pearls of virgin oceans
Delicate curves, telling innocent stories
Pelvic bone, a ride none less than a himalayan peak
Keeping myself calm
I retire myself to the heavens of her splendor.