Dr. Sougata Banerjee
Dr. Sougata Banerjee Poems
- A Passion Of A Home…. When you arrived, I was gloomy, ...
- Hey Angel.. Hey Angel, let me see those eyes, let me dive ...
- Adieu.. When you came to my life, You were just another ...
- It.. You wanted to exterminate it And u throttled it with ...
- The Mystique Lady A misty winter morning Chickadee chirping ...
A Management professional with literary inclination... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr. Sougata Banerjee
You wanted to exterminate it
And u throttled it with your full vigour,
Laid it in the sarcophagus
And covert it under the mire.
Days passed and the seasons changed,
But you forgot a small fissure,
A hole in the coffin.
It saw the world in you, the serenity of life, through it
And again breathed the hope, the belief, the trust
It promised not to die
And it pledged to survive with you
In the illusion of myth...