Drew Fleet Poems
- No Emotion There is no emotion here I flushed it all ...
- Defiler Stays there the fire, still Not fully ...
- Deep You melt my insides Words do hurt Power deceives ...
- Relapse Here we go again Over again over The strings pull ...
- Atonement The worth is not of thy neighbor's Said the ...
- Ache You left me alone and scarred My heart in pieces One ...
I write through my character's POV. Looking professional advice; critique. I mainly do these to vent. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Drew Fleet
The worth is not of thy neighbor's
Said the devil
Flames embraced the soundless
This is your atonement
Sixth do lie
These are your atonement's
I will aid myself
In my destruction
Your placid gaze insults
Like the knife
My eyes lie shut,
Sewn with the scarlet thread of evil
Cut short the light
Let us play our game