Drew Swartz Poems
- Beautiful Nightmare Master of Hell The warden to my ...
- A Poem A Poem A poem a poem I shall have it by tonight A ...
- Helios Is Late Angel come quick The sun isn't ...
- Warmth Of The Heart
- Wake Up My Angel Angel my angel You must wake up Open your ...
- The Dark Ways Of Lust Her eyes are black the color of her ...
- Voice From Heaven Her voice so sweet I weep with tears Her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Drew Swartz
Master of Hell
The warden to my cell
Take me to the land where dreams end and nightmares begin
Take me now for my eternal sin
Bring me there by stealing my soul
Let my corpse lie and rot in a hole
Take my hand or drag me by rope
It tightens on my throat while taking me to the land of no hope
I've seen my life full of sorrow
Hopefully I die now or tomorrow
I can look at the fire and continue to stare
And feel pain you can't possibly bare
I live in my dreams
A place full of screams
It has no end
It takes your life and forces upon you things you can't ...