Duke Benson Poems
- Forgiven I remember with flooding tears The 18th day of ...
- A Physicist In Ecstasy You stare into my eyes As I lay under...
- My Dance Before my dance with the devil I was quite the ...
- From Afar From afar I saw you I noticed the elegance in your...
- My Misery Yes it’s bad Yes I know it’s wrong I realize it’s...
- You Left My eyes I gave you So you look out for me My ears ...
- Spiteful Adorations You’re stuck on me like a parasite You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Duke Benson
You’re stuck on me like a parasite
You control my very thoughts
The inclination of my heart is towards you always
I strive to escape your talons
Yet, every time I try, I sink further into your influence
I struggle to reject you
Yet, any time I turn my back on you, I end up embracing you
My lips proclaim my hate for you
My eyes express my desire for you
My brain draws me away from you
My heart draws me closer to you
I enjoy the moments we share
Then alone, I feel regret
I vow never to see you
I violently yearn to see you, feel your presence