dun one Poems
- A Place To Go Dragged down by the stone Deep Down Into a ...
- Funny Funny how thats all I needed To get out the door yet ...
- Don'T Forget It I am one and you are me As she is green and...
- Don'T Screw Yourself Sitting in the grass lying by a beaten ...
- Conditions Since childhood it only got harder Difficult and ...
- How Long Has It Been Now How long has it been now since you ...
- Rocky Road I dream of a locomotive Running down the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dun one
A Place To Go
Dragged down by the stone
Into a rocky place with no escaping
Shadows on the wall
Angels call my name
Lost on a map
Deep in space
Orange and gold
A thin glowing line calls me near
Drawing closer to dust in air
A tropical daydream
With shimmering waters to sooth the soul
Can you hear the voices calling?
Above the light
Have no fear
We need not a place to go but here