Eddie Timak Poems
- Believe In Yourself The sun will shine on you again, Your ...
- A Priceless Moment A friendly smile, A soft handshake, ...
- Not Always The joyous may not always be happy, The brave -...
- Think About It I cannot stop the raging sea from waving, ...
- Smile, There's No Charge Smiles and bank accounts have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eddie Timak
Believe In Yourself
The sun will shine on you again,
Your spirit will be lifted from within,
Beyond dark clouds, thunder and rain,
You'll rise up with new strength
To bounce back again.
For you are a somebody
On God's treasured shelf.
Some roads may be rough,
Some hours may be lonely,
Some moments may be painful,
Some tears may be silent,
Some tasks may be heavy,
Some days may be long,
But don't go without a day.
To give your heart a happy song.
Go ahead...believe in yourself.