Smile, There's No Charge - Poem by Eddie Timak
Smiles and bank accounts have similarities;
When you smile frequently.
You gain the interest of others in return,
And it pays big dividends.
Yet smiles cost nothing,
There is absolutely no charge!
You gain accountability
In life's banking sweet ways,
Take my word..bank on it!
Your smiles gain interest...everyday!
Comments about Smile, There's No Charge by Eddie Timak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda