Edgars Brivbergs Poems
- Slowly Losing Her So many words that I must say In this ...
- Accent My accent always makes you smile, When I tell shyly,...
- Wind I can't explain what I feel, I can't explain what's ...
- Thanksgiving Day Just frosty day, which's kiss is harsh, My...
- If It Means Autumn will come, If you leave me,
- She (Vina Dzivo Zemak) Just pillows and blankets in my little...
- Be My Opposite A lot of similar things Begin to capture the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edgars Brivbergs
Slowly Losing Her
So many words that I must say
In this uncoloured rainy day,
But it's too late for touching speech:
I've lately seen how life can teach.
I'm slowly losing so how
Can world mean something for me now?
She always made the best that could
In spite of lack of perfect mood.
I didn't notice she was right,
I'm not a prince, I'm not a knight,
Just slowly losing her — this pain
Will never want to leave my brain.
I feel she's very tired of mess,
Which always shares my living path,
In one more minute, hour, day:
The final breath... and she's ...