Edmundo Farolan Poems
- Reflection The mind lives in a different world embodied in ...
- Another Memory ….passing through another memory the drifted ...
- Poetry Words, words, words, ideas within; transitions ...
- Love Poem Love: Ray Charles, tinkling glass, “Jump? ” ...
- Enigma Tears – a human factor. Do animals cry? Is it only...
- Reflection 3 Comfortless and unseated songs: the hippies ...
- Tuck Shop White flesh parading. Orange students. The ...
Ed lives in Vancouver, Canada. The poems in this collection date back from 1966 to the present day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edmundo Farolan
The mind lives in a different world embodied in solitude.
Chance, pick chance.
Unwavering influence, abounding friendship, sympathy claims, understanding specks of truth.
Love? An abstraction of the mind.
I believe. I forget. I write.
Vagueness gets vaguer, redundancy more redundant,
irony more ironical.
Things are more than what they are.
Trying out love with the concurrence of oblivion.
Defending freedom with the tools of slavery.
The third eye. ...