Eduardo Santibanez Poems
- What I Would Not Give For one more morning with my bride And...
- June Bug Herald of summers Greeting from nature Your ...
- The Fractal All around us Inside dance our ...
- A House By The Lake Just dreams Ended by reality Surprising...
- Blindness Not seeing the evident Close to trip and ...
- The Animal Pure instinct born of sin Untamed, wild and ...
Mexican living in Canada, trying poetry in English.
All drawings are done by me, created to go together with the poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eduardo Santibanez
What I Would Not Give
For one more morning with my bride
And to wake up by her side
She to be before my eyes
While we lay as the sun rise
For one more moment of delight
As I lay with her at night
She to be last thing I see
Before dreams begin to be
For her to be in my bed
As the suns and moons go dead
While we lay in bed entwined
With her heart right next to mine
For a chance to change the past
And to this time make it last
To change this dreaded fate
As we something new create