Edward Grey Poems
- The Poet Here I sit Doing the last thing I thought I’d ever ...
- Somthing Or Other I love you More than you can know I love ...
- None You think the war is just begun You think you are going...
- The Runaway I had tried For so long To do things I could ...
- Block I cannot think There is nothing to write My mind is ...
- The Man Inside Of Me Inside of me there is a man Whose heart...
- The Ghost I float through this world without friend to my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edward Grey
You think the war is just begun
You think you are going to have some fun,
You think you’ve got me pinned down,
But I am moving to higher ground
I have come armed for war
With weapons that you never knew before
With words of wit
And candies and mints
I cannot lose
I cannot quit
I’ve got things up my sleeve
Of which you’ve never dreamed
Some of them I have already done
And some of which are still to come
I have the upper hand
And oh is it so grand
To make you happy
To make you glad
To make you smile when you’re sad
To bring ...