Ejalonibu Abraham Poems
- Iku Ooo! When the head of warrior were called The axes must ...
- Darkness Sun turned to darkness, moon to blood, Sun climbed...
- Power Of Beauty Blissful whispers flow all over in the air ...
- Femme-Fatale Her voice lifted souls, She has beauty fair ...
- Strong Feeling For Her First time i sighted My eyes on her, ...
- Sound Of War ... Bum! Bum! Bum! Sound of war it's like ...
- Men In Black Men in black Bitterness in their bank Store ...
Am Ejalonibu Abraham, am 23-year-old boy, am native of Osun state but living at Ibadan. I went to Life-Line in my primary school, Loyola college in my secondary school day. I finished my secondary 2007. Am studing LLB LAW in National Open University Of Nigeria. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ejalonibu Abraham
When the head of warrior were called
The axes must be strike
Author and finisher of the grave
The god-father of wilderness.
His voice truly intimidating
When he roars, silence goes to the wilderness
Voice sound like thundercap had shattered the calm of the sky.
Eyes are like serving-dishes
And like fierce of fire,
Teeth were like a lion's fangs and crimson red.
He builds his house on flesh
Decorated with pillar of bones,
The advocate of OLODUMARE.
His action turn to tear
Making yam become ashes
after the yam ...