Power Of Beauty - Poem by Ejalonibu Abraham
Blissful whispers flow all over in the air
Glide towards galaxies of celestial moonlight
That come like a daemon through the moon mist
Watery moonlight trickled through the trees and splashed her face.
With butterflies boutique on her field
I have deeply lost astray of sparkling eyes
Dark eyes sparkled under a sweep of shining black hair
sunny eyes bring joy to my cloudy heart in day
Adorable smiles like a red romances flowers.
When she moved closer to me
Her black-ice ice my eyes
Power of beauty lays on her lips
Because it strike like thunder storm.
I can hear loud voice of beauty
Echoes to my ears from far
I cross my heart, doff my hat for the great beauty.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Power Of Beauty by Ejalonibu Abraham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl