Ekenedilichukwu Ubah Poems
- Phantoms -new- When am unable to sleep She appears to me Less ...
- All That Once Lived With my stance I stand on the ...
- Now Has No Fears -new- Your fears are not here now The last time ...
- Romance Is Dead -new- Love lies broken hearted Romance is ...
- The Mourner And The Mourned -new- The mourner looked ...
- The Shape Of Fate What a man she was What a woman she ...
- The Soul Of Men Tales analysed by depressed pen An agony ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ekenedilichukwu Ubah
When am unable to sleep
She appears to me
Less clear than before
Like fading breath on a window pane
With threadbare lips n a teasing wink
She speaks of half forgotten memories
Neglecting n loneliness
And the details ah blurred with a
Thousand tiny pin-prick lies.
Like spider web in the Palm of her hands
I can never quite make it out
Bt i know shes saying the tins she said befor
I choose not to believe:
Its just a harsh reminder of
A broken heart and slow falling tears
She presents to me tempting lips n lustful eyes
I was not moved