Ekwebelem Chidiebere Poems
- News Of The War News about the war everywhere today all men ...
- African Girl There was once an African girl i met she was ...
- Under The Sun If it rises in the morning we should go out ...
- Haunted By Nights, Haggard By ... As the cock roaches, the...
- Sorry For The Wait Good morninig Mr Postman up so early, you...
- Last Night Last night i had a dream about a dream we got ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The street Born never failed because he had never had anything to loose''to whom much is given, much is expected
''sweet mornings never last long, bitter nights must fall''make haste
''Don't talk too much about feelings, talks about feelings hurt money''Money and feelings are not good friends
Comments about Ekwebelem Chidiebere
News Of The War
News about the war everywhere today
all men are sitting down so quiet without chatting
women all crying instead of gossping
children quietly sobbing instead of playing out loud
there i sit alone in the dark
seeking my fate from the moon
i think i made a mistake being a man
dear mama please dont cry
if your boy dies by tomorrow
please try and stay quiet for him
for his soul wouldn't rest
if it finds you mourning
i can hear death whistling
ready to take its own along
going to be a fierce war i guess
my only fear now is
i never had the chance