Elaaf Ansari Poems
- Nature's Turns. Forests are disappearing, The clouds stop ...
- How Will I Without You...'o My...
- Voyage In The Sea Of Quandary Forlorn you become: only ...
- Diffident. Everybody is better than you, having no personal...
- The World Of Plastics. what makes seabirds perish? what ...
- The Prosperity Lies In Your Vi... Wake up and see the ...
- In The Cage... There lived a parrot in the cage, Humans are...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elaaf Ansari
Forests are disappearing,
The clouds stop raining.
Lands became drought,
Nature mandate humans flout.
But now nature calmness breaks,
The lands became desert,
Nature began to exert.
There is a silence in the air,
Siren of famine blares.
The world became a frying pan,
DO humans have any plan?
Night appears to be red,
The last day arrived.
Nature show it final move,
Tsunami taken the world inside it,
Nature now became exult!