Voyage In The Sea Of Quandary - Poem by Elaaf Ansari
Forlorn you become: only because gale swats you?
Stand unflinchingly, it will scram too.
Dusk and murk will flee far off,
And the dawn will come with the Sun of new hopes;
Let the world sneer, just advance far off.
Only assiduously and relentlessly work,
And do your work with a perk.
Be supreme exemplar for the world to see,
Rest not until you cross the sea.
Comments about Voyage In The Sea Of Quandary by Elaaf Ansari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl