Elaine Harris Poems
- Home Is Where Our War Is There's war in our ...
- My Son Yesterday I had a son Today a memory Three shots and...
- Questions Pain is the only emotion that i can still ...
- Why Ask Why? 'Why? ' is the question in our mind the ...
- Chemical Curtains There's a room that I live in here inside ...
- Worthy Memories What a great day it is when our world is ...
- Do This For Me I asked the sky to cry for me my tearducts ...
where do I start? 53 years old, mother of a daughter and son. My daughter has four children,3 girls and a boy, my son had one son before he was killed. I don't get along with his merry widow who wasted no time in remarrying, therefore, I am not allowed to see my grandson. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elaine Harris
What a great day it is
when our world is full of joy
It's a blessing to have memories
that nothing can destroy
Bad days come
and good things fade
then our scars heal over
each memory weighed
Scales balanced with every thought
back and forth
each memory is stacked
and we measure its worth