eleeda rajack Poems
- Little Siblings They never ever listen They only fight and ...
- Kiskadee kiskadees, kiskadees what wonderful ...
- The Monster Under My Bed 'Thump! Thump! ' goes the monster ...
- Millions Of Years Ago I sometimes sit and wander What really...
- Grandma's Garden My grandma has a garden It is filled with ...
- The Unicorn drinking by the lake a unicorn white its horn ...
- Shooting Star last night i sat down on the lawn looking for ...
i only started writing poem eary this year(10 january 2012) and i'v already written 10 poems. i'm also turning 12 this year (it's true) . when i grow up i want to become a biologist and write poems in my spare time but first i have to think about my present before the future. we all do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They never ever listen
They only fight and play
They make mess around the house
Every single day
They never eat their breakfast
they never drink their tea
They only eat junk food
And always drive me crazy
'No one's ever perfect, '
To myself I always say'
'especially my siblings
but I love them anyway.'