Little Siblings - Poem by eleeda rajack
They never ever listen
They only fight and play
They make mess around the house
Every single day
They never eat their breakfast
they never drink their tea
They only eat junk food
And always drive me crazy
'No one's ever perfect, '
To myself I always say'
'especially my siblings
but I love them anyway.'
Comments about Little Siblings by eleeda rajack
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye