Eleise Queensbury Poems
- Crossed One day your life took a turn Down a two-way ...
- Father A man who loves me unconditionally Who makes sure I ...
- Mother The woman who understands me Most of the time She ...
- Daydreaming If I were to plant a tree Each time I thought of...
- I Cry Grateful for each day I awake Seeing the sun up in the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eleise Queensbury
One day your life took a turn
Down a two-way street
It started out as a friendship
Before you knew it, it turned discreet
For months and months and months
Your heart continued a slow melt
One day your finally realize that
You’re in love with someone else
While lying in bed
You’re wondering what to do
How can you tell the person you married
“I’m no longer in love with you”
Knowing that months ago
You put your feelings on a shelf
Feeling bad because you didn’t tell the truth
While lying to yourself
You try to figure how to put into ...