Elijah Ifetayo Poems
- Lazy Man Cock-a-doodle-doo, cocks crowed clamorously
- Wondrous Pen In my imagination, freely I pen She receives ...
- Mama Africa THE BEAUTY OF YOUR NAME THE COOLNESS OF YOUR ...
- He's Been Faithful Because you've been faithful I am indeed,...
- The Nigeria Of My Dream I have a dream that all tribes in ...
- Awesome Wonder I STAND IN AWE OF A DIVINE BEING WHO HAVE ...
- Busy Old Fool Standing at a corner unseen to us, with his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
cocks crowed clamorously
Sissed, he hissed like a seething sea
''so, it's a new day again''
His eyes smouldered with anger
Sulkily, he went out of his bed
It's a new day again
How he wished it could turn to night
He flopped down to relax
His friends are out
but how he loves to stay at home
What a lazy man he's
Sitting on his soulless mattress
He saw himself in a warm bed
Still in his ropy room
He visualized himself in a beautiful mansion
Though his ...