Elizabeth Fowler Poems
- They'Re Merely Footprints; Foo...
- You Have Set Me Free If you could only see, See that it was...
- Let Me Fly Away I sometimes wish that you would see, That ...
- The Pain Of War Looking out the window of my room, I slowly...
- If You Only Knew If you only knew, How much I’m scared, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Fowler
They'Re Merely Footprints; Footprints In The Sand
As they walk along the shore,
They begin to see,
To see the footprints,
The footprints left behind,
All they see is merely footprints,
Footprints in the sand,
Soon to be washed away,
Washed away by the ever changing tides,
Blown away by the winds of the up-coming storm,
Darkness is closing in around them,
They don't know how,
They don't know why,
She’s falling away,
Losing what used to be,
She’s not the same,
She’s changed so much,
It took only a couple months,
She’s living in a different world,
Away from the real world, ...