Elizabeth Haslam Poems
- My Tranquil Home I live in a beautiful secret tranquil ...
- No Problem Said The Cypriot ‘No problem, ‘ I am assured. But...
- The Demons We are the evil demons of the world, Death and ...
- Wrong People Ministers why are you still leading your nation?...
- I Prey For Our Planet To Be Pe...
- The Babies 'Its mine its mine' screams the child to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Haslam
My Tranquil Home
I live in a beautiful secret tranquil place,
Alone, with wonderful thoughts I face.
No high seas can trouble my calm inner self
No one will enter, even by stealth.
Critical words and ugly deeds
Suspicion to dark problems leads,
I let them all wash over me,
Skimming over putrid seas
I fly, why not fly along side me?
But, would you unintentionally,
Break the tranquility of my serendipity;
Would your truth for me, be hostility?
I will fly anyway; come spread your wings and trust in me.