Elizabeth Jordan Heinbuch
Elizabeth Jordan Heinbuch Poems
- The Lost Room Of Memory Slow silence pours Through lighted ...
- 'Death Is The Mother Of Beauty... Death- Death she died ...
- I Watch Her I watch her Cram herself against the front ...
- Only Replacements I've replaced all of my words with my ...
- Early Autumn Early autumn arrived with fresh frost and grey ...
- Red Rose Romance Resting in a bed of red rose romance. ...
- Laura It was through folded notes we spoke Through long ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Jordan Heinbuch
The Lost Room Of Memory
Slow silence pours
Through lighted keyholes
Carved into closed locked doors
we press our empty eardrums
In echoing emptiness
white static whispers
enclose encompass our death
and reflects the grey ghosts of our breath.
Through holes in the rooftop
used to fall raindrops
which would splatter- shatter
on hard wooden floors.
But now only stale sunlight pours
what was hidden before.
Opening itchy eyes
we see micrand red particles of rust.
on invisible ...