Elizabeth Leung Poems
- White Roses Lovely white roses, Not phoney plastic ...
- September She passed me by, like a gust of wind, Her long ...
- 'I Can'T Leave' can it withstand that fiery red fire? I ...
- The Rock And The Stone the rock and the stone, they sit at ...
- I Am I am transparent. like the glass window. Look through ...
- What Can I Do? What can I do? My head turns towards you, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Leung
Lovely white roses,
Not phoney plastic pretense,
Real to the very last thorn.
Soft white petals,
Delicate and unblemished.
Watch them tear.
Watch them bleed.
Soft white petals.
Now stained red.