Elizabeth Song Poems
- Bricks The people of the world are like bricks Meant to ...
- Grow Up Grow up Grow old Grow cold Grow to death
- My Guitar The only one who cared Was the music that ...
- Stealing My Liver When twilight draws her curtains And pins...
- Secrets Into The World Have many friends Treat them ...
- Lost I'm lost on a long twisted road that runs deep through ...
- Stand Alone I used to not be lonely I spoke often I smiled ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Song
The people of the world are like bricks
Meant to stand together
To hold each other up
And support one another
Each brick is unique and special
After awhile the bricks notice the differences
Some bricks want to be like another brick
Some feel that the best should not stand by the rest
But most just lack understanding
There are so many different colors
All the differences collapse the building that was once so beautiful
Now the bricks lay in ruins
Still refusing to accept