Ellia Keil Poems
- Hiding Behind The Mask Paper faces playing make believe, if ...
- My Curse To You This is my curse to you: May every girl you...
- I Love You I love you Three words Three words so overused ...
- Maybe One Day Maybe one day We can be a family Instead of ...
- While I Still Have You While I still have you I'll grab your...
- False Promises Love that would never end Love that was ...
Hello there, I am Ellia. I am eighteen as I write this and am in love with writing. Writing has been a personal favorite of mine since sixth grade. I had a wonderful teacher who saw my natural skills as a writer and encouraged me to write freely what I felt. Now, seven years later, I have written one book, though not published, and at least fifty different poems. It may not seem like much but it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellia Keil
Hiding Behind The Mask
Paper faces playing make believe, if only for a night
They don't know, and how could they?
The one they dance with is poor
The one they kiss is in a broken marriage
Masquerades are made to hide away what we really are
I hide behind a deep blue mask
Not wanting to be found tonight
Hoping for a single night of freedom
A stirring in the dancing
On stage stands a golden mask, welcoming all to his party
My heart stops at the sight of you
Fear climbs my spine as you continue your cheerful banter
You call my name
But I refuse to return the call
It is ...