Elnathan John Poems
- (s) (T) Ripped stripped tripped ripped
- Dinner Time DINNER TIME Do we sometimes bask in our ...
- Handprints And Dead Birthdays I It is only now that I ...
- Danse Macabre the breeze blows a crippling cold, caning my ...
- One Hour Thought 4.30am It’s in the debris of my ...
- Playing God PLAYING GOD Only God… Could love you for ...
- Exit I think it would be nice to know, The way from this ...
A writer and lawyer, he has recently published a collection of short stories. born in kaduna, nigeria, elnathan has been involved in giving free community service involving legal and social aid through his project, the Legal Clinic. He works presently in Abuja more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elnathan John
(s) (T) Ripped
no! past me.