Emanuel Jones Poems
- Lost It used to be LUV, I could tell you what happened, ...
- Tired Of Being Lonely Tired of living in this homeless house,...
- Should I... Now-a-days I don't know which way to go, ...
- Love Crack, Cocaine, Dope, Heroin, Alcohol/ Ne-thing ...
- Love Is Blind They say LOVE is blind, But thant can't be ...
- Unattainable All I can do is dream.... Of a paradise where ...
- Venny I hear your voice in my poetry, Going through ...
'People sleep peacably in thier beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf.'
George Orwell more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emanuel Jones
It used to be LUV,
I could tell you what happened,
Too many fights just 'cause,
And non-meaningful laughter,
Empty hugs and passionate-less kisses,
Misplaced love and absence of the right decision,
Who's to blame,
Too busy pointin' fingers,
To realize our relationship is in danger,
Dumb to let go,
I had her for she was the best,
Truth like a dagger enlarged deep in my flesh,
Why couldn't she lie,
Lie to me to the death,
For her so much LUV in my heart,
Damn near beat through my chest,
Her body she shared with ...