Ember Stardust Poems
- If I Were/ If You Were If you were the thief And I was the ...
- My Life Red blood drips From my wrists And onto the ...
- Goddess Of The Night In the night, her dark awakens In the ...
- Sacred Red When roses bleed The sacred red He shall rise ...
- Alone I feel lost and cold inside I want to love you, so i ...
- Her Her hair like fire Her eyes like ice They collide with ...
- White Dove & Black Dove Secrets bound Secrets held Secrets ...
Well im 13 and I attend san elijo middle school. I love making people laugh as well as writing poems and stories. My life has never been perfect or horrible but mostly in beetween. My stepdad does all he can in his power to make me miserable (which isnt working) and i have great friends who may not be the best but there my friends and i apprciate them as they are. I love to read (my dad warns ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ember Stardust
If I Were/ If You Were
If you were the thief
And I was the heart
Then i'd let you steal me
Till death do we part.
If you were Still you
And I was a star
Then i'd fall for just you
Wherever you are.
If I was immortal
And you were the sea
Then i'd drown in you
Forever in peice.