Emily Moore Poems
- Beep, Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeep…... There she lay silenced to ...
- To My Dear Beloved The alcohol doesn’t heal it It only ...
- Are You There? Cry for me, the shadows wish The world ...
- ‘just One More’ So he sits, candle alight All of his dreams,...
- To Fail It wasn’t set in stone She stood alone A mystery to...
- With Love! So many words can be a lie So many hearts, left ...
- To Love Again Would Be A Sin “To rescue me would be a ...
I started writing about three years back when my life was tough. Sometimes i put my thoughts into poetry and create something worth reading and other times i create a load of rubbish, that i will admit are not worth reading. Poems help me escape what i really feel inside. I can imagine a situation and build upon. Alot of my work is from the heart but i just add more to what i feel in poetry. My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Moore
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeep…….
There she lay silenced to death
She new she had had her last breath
The pulse stopped but the machine carried on
And all the nurses told her she’d gone
Emotions hit, tearing her heart
She knew they’d be together, not apart
All the suffering and all the pain
All the lies agen and again
She tried to say ‘you’ll be alright’
She was ok until that night
When her world stopped spinning
And she stopped winning
The fight to save her daughter
What disease has the right to slaughter?
Take a young girls soul, spirit to fly
And watch her mommy cry. ...