Emily Moore Poems
- ‘just One More’ So he sits, candle alight All of his dreams,...
- Victim Of Life I look in the mirror at the face I see It’s ...
- To My Dear Beloved The alcohol doesn’t heal it It only ...
- Are You There? Cry for me, the shadows wish The world ...
- Hear Me Help, can anyone hear This voice, I hope it’s ...
- To Fail It wasn’t set in stone She stood alone A mystery to...
- My Questions To God Can you explain the pain in my brain? ...
I started writing about three years back when my life was tough. Sometimes i put my thoughts into poetry and create something worth reading and other times i create a load of rubbish, that i will admit are not worth reading. Poems help me escape what i really feel inside. I can imagine a situation and build upon. Alot of my work is from the heart but i just add more to what i feel in poetry. My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Moore
‘just One More’
So he sits, candle alight
All of his dreams, torn in a night
He cries for God to hear his plea
‘Please, please give her back to me’
His heart is breaking, as he chokes on love
Her frail body gave all that it could
But to many things had gone on inside
And if it wasn’t for him she wouldn’t have died
‘Go on, just one more’
Just one more and she hit the floor
Her frozen body lay still with the night
He cries for her with the candle alight
He begs that she is still alive
There’s a lesson to be learnt, don’t drink and drive.