Emma Pennington Poems
- Behind The Mirror She's lost behind the mirror Into her ...
- Love Simplest thing, But may be hard too. It can be kind, ...
- For Someone You Love Loving someone is like Having hope in ...
- Pushed Have you ever been pushed into the dust? Been pushed...
- Do Something About It Giving up Its like quitting At ...
- Pain Hurts. Never forgotten Nobody forgives them.
- Stress Its overtaking my life. It never stops. When my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Pennington
Behind The Mirror
She's lost behind the mirror
Into her world of vanity
With fingers pressed to the glass
From the other side
She wonders what it's like
To be free.
She's lost behind her worries
Scared senseless of judging eyes
Her worst fear is to fail the test
And have confidence
Can't she see in the clouded mirror
She's more bearutiful than she knows
If she wasn't afraid to be who she is
The to others
It soon would show.
Bent and Broken she waits
And wishes for someone to set her free.
She wants to know she's beautiful, ...