Emma Pennington Poems
- Do Something About It Giving up Its like quitting At ...
- Pain Hurts. Never forgotten Nobody forgives them.
- Love Simplest thing, But may be hard too. It can be kind, ...
- Stress Its overtaking my life. It never stops. When my ...
- Lost In Who You Are She is lost in her own mind. She can't ...
- Behind The Mirror She's lost behind the mirror Into her ...
- Happiness-Not For Me Happiness is where everyone wants to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Pennington
Happiness-Not For Me
Happiness is where everyone wants to be.
Being happy makes you feel all giddy inside.
People try to make me happy,
But they can't.
Why do I have to be happy 'all the time? '
I can't do it.
No one can.
Happiness is not for me.
You might see me smiling,
But I'm faking it.
You might see me jumping off of walls,
But I'm still not happy.
Stop forcing me to put a smill on my face!
Can't you see that I'm hurt inside?
Why can't you see that?
Don't you ever listen to me?
You think you know whats going on in my life,
But you ...