Eoghan Finn Poems
- Becoming Of Age More than young woman Now, liberal and ...
- Rose She knows her own To trim, to clip. Most perfect ...
- Han Every second I’ve tried for peace. But long may it ...
- Will My only want in all that's holy; To be crowned. 'As ...
- Elevenses Waking from a dopey sleep Hoping any thoughts I ...
- Untitled With respect to the banal Or matters less ...
- Apology God bless my little heart And all it might Learn, ...
If you would like to comment further on any poems or have any words in general drop me a mail at:
Hope to hear from you... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eoghan Finn
Becoming Of Age
More than young woman
Now, liberal and cunning
Now, blessed and becoming
How you're welcoming
How well age is coming
Along to a tune- were it a plot
In a play- too subtle to stage-
Neither writer nor conductor caught
Your becoming of age.