Eric Bradshaw Poems
- Why I Fight For This Country Its foggy i see people in the ...
- No Happy Ending I know i'm not hot i Know i don't have a ...
- Watch So quiet not a sound watching the water as it sleeps...
- Silence The silence of my own thoughts deafens me. Its so ...
- Love Story Do you believe in Love at first sight Because the...
- To Fall In Love I fall easily this i believe to be true but...
- Decision Can't choose, I can't decide Until i have seen you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Bradshaw
Why I Fight For This Country
i see people in the background
running back and forth
but i can't make out who they are
i walk closer to see who they are
it looks like a girl
i get closer, she starts to run
time for the chase, a chase to see who it is
i see a house, she runs inside
its a big blue house with a large front yard and a white picket fence
i knock on the door to see if anyone's home
i walk in and in the house the fog has followed me in
i hear creaking foot steps coming from upstairs
i slowly walk up and stare at the wall
its picture of me with an ...