Erica Buenrostro Poems
- -sick- The bridge is collapsing, im lossing my grip, I ...
- Life's Not A Fairy Tale Maybe this world is ment to be this ...
- Just Let Me Be Keep your words out of my mouth, I am my own...
- Evil Why can't people just be happy for what they have, I ...
- I Miss You i miss you, i miss your voice, and im just ...
- I Love You Every moment, Every day, Every second, Makes...
- Keep Those Doors Closed Don’t Open Those Doors Keep quiet ...
i am a high school student,
i love writing about how i feel,
my best friend jeremy is the one who is now my boyfriend, told me to put my stuff on here. so i did.
i love you Jeremy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Buenrostro
The bridge is collapsing,
im lossing my grip,
I can't hold on anymore,
I'm just getting sick,
Sick of your face,
Sick of your voice,
Sick of all these people who think they know,
No one can really understand,
I'm so sick,
Im sick of you,
I try not to look at your face,
it's haunting me,
I'm Sick of the ways,
The ways things were ment to be,
Sick of holding all the feelings inside,
I'm so sick of being happy for people,
When they don't even care,
Im just sick of you,
And one day,
Your going to need me, ...