Erica Buxton Poems
- His Eyes His eyes reveal, his hopes, dreams, fears, and ...
- Not Gone Forever You're not gone forever, just for a little ...
- Punk Rocker Boy You go to concerts and raves. If I'm there, ...
- Froget Me Not When I go, please tell me you won't forget ...
- You I see you dancing there with her. I see you see her, and...
- Vunerable I lay here by your side thinking how I can't do ...
- The Mirror I stand in front of the mirror. Looking at what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Buxton
His eyes reveal,
his hopes, dreams, fears,
and shows when he cares.
They tell me that there is
They never lie.
But his lips do.
The color rose red.
Just perched there under his nose.
for me to introduce my lips with his.