erica johnson Poems
- Stupid Cupid Look into my eyes. Tell me what you see. ...
- Smile There is nothing wrong with smiling. It's better than ...
- Dante's Drawings They are weird, Exciting, and also ...
- Wrong And Right what is wrong? what is right? why do you ...
- I Didn'T Say It Was Easy I didn't say It was easy Trying to...
- Beauty Beauty is a precious Gift from God Trying to ...
- Success Take a breath, relax, and reap The treasures in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about erica johnson
Take a breath, relax, and reap
The treasures in life
They happen to sink in deep
Success is great
If you do it right
Take the wrong levels
And get prepared to fight
Take it seriously
You could fail
You could go to Heaven
You might go to Hell
You can get there
You know it's true
You will not fail
Cause I know what's inside of you.