Erica Vieira Poems
- Poetry Book - Spider Web A Choice Better to lack ...
- Poetry Book Iii - Pupil Iris You are so beautiful. Look ...
- Collection Of Poems 2009-2011 Lullaby Butterfly, sing to ...
- Not A Poem
- Yes, You. If you have a voice And you choose not to use ...
- Poetry Book Ii - Anew Book Opens Several upon a time, In...
- Song The bird can only sing For ears to hear For so ...
'A poet's work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep.' - Salman Rushdie (British Indian novelist and essayist)
Inspirations: Bill Hicks, Terence McKenna, John Lennon, Emily Dickinson, Jimi Hendrix, Thomas Paine, shiny grass, fungi. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Vieira
Poetry Book - Spider Web
Better to lack food
Than to lack truth.
Rather perish in body
Than in soul.
Better to walk naked
Than to walk empty.
Rather be silent
Than to speak falsely.
Better to accomplish nothing
Than to achieve no virtue.
Walk for Shelter
Each of one!
One of each will,
Some up, some down, some inside…
Millions of flags will flutter in the wind.
Swinging pieces of cloth on plastic sticks.
And the division of territories,
Will keep each group in a box.