Erin Stevens Poems
- A Letter To The Monster Under ... Dear monster, you roar...
- Remember Forever We lived in a wonderland Where time froze ...
- Aria A spoonful of honey stirred into bitter chamomile like...
- Nightmares Shadows caricatures of night haunt me ...
- Ephemera When the day breaks delusions and dreams ...
- Encasement Poetry in silly calligraphy Like snapshots of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erin Stevens
A Letter To The Monster Under My Bed
you roar so often that your throat must ache.
Please, let me pour you a cup of tea
or perhaps you'd like my homemade cake?
Please, enjoy yourself for my sake
of all my friends you are the closest
and I am honored to be your hostess.
Nothing you do could ever be considered rude
At least not to me who indulges in acerbitude.
Although your jokes are grotesque and crude
they never cease to lighten the mood.
When you speak, saliva spews
but on your smile my eyes are glued
because your words are precious jewels.
I have some questions ...