Erin Taylor Poems
- Promise Promise me love's countless roads won't lead you ...
- Monster You look under your bed check your closet once or ...
- Tell Me Look at these eyes these lips this nose look at...
- Just For You I used to believe that our innermost secrets ...
- Reminisce I believe that in each person's life when the ...
- Our Love I'm so sorry I've been feeding you lies Been ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erin Taylor
Promise me love's countless roads
won't lead you astray
Promise me you'll find my light
even on rainy days
Promise me that my heart's strings you will not cut in vain
but pluck them 'til my heart sings
a melody only heard
in your domain
Promise me time's ongoing clock
shall never rewind our past
Promise me your love will always tick-tock
even when beauty doesn't last
Promise me you'll stop the rain
from staining my fragile walls
Promise me you'll ease the pain
'cause when the rain doesn't fall
the warriors still crumble my 'concrete' ...