Erum Khan Poems
- Imagination Imagine if shadows could speak, trees lie down ...
- Beyond Limits I don’t want to be brief; and don’t want to ...
- Survival I want to survive: to see the beauties that lies ...
- Sharing The peace that your heart bear that you unknowingly ...
- Burnt Hands Back off! my dearest for the sparkling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erum Khan
don’t want to be brief; and
don’t want to limit my love; for you
in these three words
I LOVE YOU
my love - for you
is more than these words could express
it is more than my words
its more than you could feel- and
more than you think
it is beyond all the limits.