Ese Mamman Poems
- She Was My Judesse My mind became brighter as I saw a sign in...
- Loneliness In Darkness If I had the sun, moon, and stars, I...
- My Feelings For You Future nights, I promise, will turn into ...
- A Call For Starlight It's always been windy in the ...
- A Poetic Evening Fireflies lighted the evening green, just ...
A lonely diamond beneath the sky, but a twinkling giant star in solitude. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ese Mamman
She Was My Judesse
My mind became brighter as I saw a sign in the skies.
My heart grew feathers and wings for it to fly.
But it was an illusion like a mirage in daytime.I thought my nightmares were over, but I had my hopes on lies.
Oh my Judesse, you came to me with the beauty of a goddess,
but within you was the image of a dragon.
I felt I had found a goddess to make me feel like a god,
but your presence caused a hurricane wherever you got.
Oh hurricane Judesse, you spoke words of bee-stings disguised as butterfly perches.
They made my pinnas hurt and caused pains in my ...