Esther Melbourne Poems
- Through My Window I see A World Amazingly created Trees ...
- I Am Women I am women Empress Daughter of Afro Caribbean ...
- Out... Sitting here in the cold Swallowed in ...
- Thoughts I’ve come a through the valleys still I have a ...
- Streets Of Harlesden A change has come A change has ...
- Almost Almost Loved you
- Driffting Waiting for the unexpected to arrive wondering ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esther Melbourne
Through My Window
Trees that comfort me
Birds singing their cheerfully melodies
As the hours pass
Night forms sky caressed by
Stars that shine predictably
I see a world were
Pollution doesn’t exist
Through these windows of my soul there is
No difference between shades
Everyone in working in unity
Living out Our true
I see ...