Eugene Robbe Timson
Eugene Robbe Timson Poems
- Waiting In Silence Whispering mornings dew on grass Still ...
- Things Are Not What They Seem I look in the mirror And I ...
- Lost Soul Broken Heart Lost Soul Broken Heart I gave you my ...
- No One But You No I cannot imagine my world without ...
- Broken Darkness fall on the hills Silence fills the ...
- Soulmate Earthly bound lonely road walk in shadows empty ...
- Marry Me Guiding Light I show you the way Bright shining ...
A man that once had, lost and gained alot througout my life as my past was not the easiest one growing up with no folks being around most of the time, it has tought me alot, inspired me to write, all my poetry has signivicant meaning to me
With alot of life experiance which helps me to write.
With all of this I would like my work to be for those who cant find the right words, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eugene Robbe Timson
Waiting In Silence
Whispering mornings dew on grass
Still loving sun gentle is the touch
Clouds of white upon the morning star
So close but yet so far
Starry sky's Milky Way
Show us the path to lead today
High above the world so bright
Shine your light on love tonight
Man on moon come whisper in ear
Tell me what she wants to hear
Upon the days that long gone past
You shine your light on the ocean so vast
Still and dormant layeth she still
Beast of the deep going to kill
Heart of stone soften by you
Killing the beast slow slow slow
Light follow I ...