Eustace Dunn Poems
- My Naija! My Pride! With tearful looks in my eyes, I still ...
- My Precious Rib As a child adores a crib, So also I cherish...
- I Am The Grave I beckon on you to come I am the grave your ...
- Stolen Treasure Down the shores of the Niger They came like ...
- Thoughts Of A Discarded Orphan Where could you be by now? ...
- Nineteen Fourteen - 1914 Nineteen fourteen, Shaw started ...
- In The Coolness Of London Wint... In the wee hours of a Monday...
A Nigeria based journalist with first and second degree in mass communication and many other professional certifications in Public Relations, Mobile Content Operations, Marketing and Advertising and Digital Publishing. An award winning content administrator in Digital Publishing Innovation Summit in New York. Adobe Tools certified in London.
He started his primary school in Auchi, Edo State of Nigeria but later rounded off in Ashaka, Delta, a place where he also attended his secondary school in the famous Mater Dei Model secondary school. Eustace started the media career with TELL Communications, Lagos and later joined Naij.com as Associate Senior Editor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eustace Dunn
My Naija! My Pride!
With tearful looks in my eyes,
I still see the world’s spies.
Their mockery spat on my name
Like a sane man that was lame.
But I am not ashamed!
I am not ashamed
For I shall shout aloud among the crowd
Don’t ever think I’ll not to my nation be so proud.
When you call my ‘Nigerian-ness’ from the cloud,
I shall make it fame without shame.
Wherever you come, call and tame my name.
If you speak in my native abroad,
Not to be pensive aboard, I am on board.
Expect my walking up to you to make it broad.
I shall shout a soothing sound “I’m a Nigerian!...