Ezekiel Johnson Poems
- All To War I lost my mother I lost my father
- Janice I know a gentleman you know whose eyes are on you I ...
- She's Annabel Lee Why Poe Why so low Your heart and ...
- What Is Love? i always ask my soul but it goes silent
- All For Me? Why that cross? Oh Lord, why?
- Sacrifice When we think of the cost Which was paid for the ...
- Your Blood If something was ever so precious It will be ...
Ezekiel Adokwei Johnson is born in Mamprobi, a suburb of Accra - the capital city of Ghana. He is the author of 50 for 50, an anthology of poems published in commemoration of Ghana's fiftieth anniversary of indipendence. Being a great friend of the performing arts – poetry in particular – from his early years, he has written and performed in many places between Ghana, U.K, and Ireland.
He ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ezekiel Johnson
All To War
I lost my mother
I lost my father
I lost my brother
And lost my dreams too
I lost my friends
I lost my family
I lost my sister
And lost my will too
I lost my school
I lost my work
I lost my city
And lost my rights too
I lost my day
I lost my night
I lost my sight
And lost my morning dew
(to the soul of every victim of war)